Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Perfect Size
One of the things that I love about being a mom is that now matter how much Gabe grows, he always fits on my lap and in my arms. How does that work? I don't grow (well maybe out, just not up). Gabe grows up and out (well not out very much). I remember holding him as a newborn and thinking how perfectly he fit in my arms. This may sound silly, but I remember actually crying one time because I was afraid that as he got to be a year or two old, he wouldn't fit in my arms or on my lap anymore. God knows that moms love to hold their children close and snuggle them. So somehow He makes them always fit no matter how big they get. Oh I know there will come a day that he is too big, and he won't want to be seen with his mother let alone snuggle, so for now I cherish our times that he sits in my lap to read, snuggle or play with whatever toy has his interest at the time. He is the perfect size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment