Last night after I put Gabe to bed, Todd and I got the Christmas tree put up. This afternoon while Gabe was taking a nap, I curled up on the couch (Zeus had to snuggle in) to watch a little TV. Suddenly I hear a thud. Zeus jumps up barking, trying to be tough. I sit up to see what it was, only to discover the Christmas tree fell over. Thus, the oops. : ) I had to laugh. We didn't have it decorated yet, which was a good thing. After Todd got home, we got it put back up. The plan was to decorate it tonight, but we decided to wait until tomorrow and make sure it was going to stay put. Can you believe that was my only excitement for the day? : )
Gabe has been "off" today. Not bad, just not himself either. He has had a crusty nose all day. Yuck. He ate better this morning, but not as well later in the day. Little guy isn't feeling quite right.
I believe that is all the excitement I can report. Sometimes no excitement is good.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment