The tree has stayed in place today. No yelling "tiiimmmbbber". Now that we know it isn't going anywhere, we will decorate tomorrow.
Gabe ate better today, except just before his nap. He didn't want much of anything. He didn't take a very good nap either, just a over an hour. He was a Grumpy Gus off and on. I stayed home with him tonight, while Todd went to church. He was fine as long as I was in the same little space with him, but if I went across the room or out of the room, he would fuss. After his nap, he sat on my lap for about 45 minutes. I put him down once, and he instantly started to cry. So we snuggled in the big chair with a blanket, a cup of water, Cheerios, Christmas music for a while and then TV. I know he isn't feeling himself, when he sits in my lap for that long. On a normal day, 45 seconds would be too long to sit and snuggle. We had another time of cuddles later in the day, but not for as long. I love the cuddle time with him, I just wish it wasn't because he isn't feeling well.
Got some of the usual done...vacuuming, dishes, dusting, etc. I even dumped out a few plants that didn't make it. Did you know plants need water to survive? Interesting. I am not exactly know for my green thumb. I had 7 plants, and now I have 4. I had a beautiful Ivy, which I actually had for a long time. I had another one that was really neat, the leaves looked like someone had put them in a waffle maker. They are no more. I have one that I took apart are replanted, so we will see if it survives my "pruning" attempt. I was on a roll today. I want to get some more done tomorrow. By the way, I did water the plants today. They seem very happy.
That's it for now. More tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel. : )
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment