Gabe and I went to school. He was fine. He was fine during the day, when I would go see him. When I went to get him to go home after school, he was eating a snack. I waited until he was done, picked him up out of the highchair, put my cheek against his and thought he felt warm. I had Heidie feel his head, and she thought he felt a little warm too. He didn't move in his car seat the whole way home, and he didn't make a peep. That is not Gabe. I gave him to Todd, when I got in the house, because I needed to get some more things out of the car. He stayed on Todd's lap. I changed my clothes, he got down off Todd's lap and came looking for me. We took his temperature and gave him some Tylenol. He sat on my lap and fell asleep. When he woke up, he wanted down and actually went a played some. I got him supper, which he ate some, but not much. He took another hour nap. I woke him up to check his temperature, give him more Tylenol and change his diaper and clothes. He sat with Todd for quite a while and then with me again. It wasn't long and he was asleep again. I put him to bed, which is where he still is. I will check on him again and probably give him some more medicine. I really don't like when he is sick. I feel so helpless. Poor little guy feels horrible, and mom can't do anything to make it better. Thankfully, he is drinking a lot of water. He is a really good water drinker anyway, so that definitely helps when he is sick.
We have the TV hooked up and are enjoying it. Todd is watching hockey right now. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
Well I will go check on Gabe and head for bed. I have a cold and am not feeling very good myself.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment