Gabe is on his way to getting better. This is the first day he has been fever free. He got a pretty good nap, which I am sure helped. He has a cough that I am keeping my eye on though. It seems to be a dry cough, but I will take him to the doctor, if we feel we need to. Now that we have new insurance, I need to see who we have for doctors.
There wasn't school today, because of sickness. It was nice to have the day for Gabe to get a little more rest. We will be going tomorrow afternoon. It is our normal day off, but Mark will be at work in the afternoon.
It is almost midnight, and Gabe isn't asleep. He is really tired, so I am not sure why he can't get to sleep. Hopefully he will get to sleep soon, or he will be one tired little boy tomorrow.
Not much else in our world. For now.....
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment