Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday

Nothing particularly interesting happened today. Just the usual stuff, so this post will be short.

Gabriel started something new while he eats. He did it yesterday, but I wasn't sure if he would do it again or not. He will wrinkle up his nose, squint his eyes and then breath in and out of his nose really fast. It is so cute. He didn't do it as much today, as he did yesterday. I was hoping he would do it so Todd could see it, but he hasn't yet. I'm sure he will do it for daddy one of these days. He is at such a fun age. He begins so much joy and laughter to our house. Todd and I have always had fun, but Gabriel adds a whole new dimension.

I didn't get much done today. Unfortunately, I am the most productive in the late evening into the night. About 10:00 at night is when I wake up and am ready to go. Of course not that is when Gabe is in bed, and I can't vacuum or be too noisy. As long as things get done, it doesn't matter when they are done. Now I am rambling, which makes for a good time to be done for today.

No comments: