I've been very tired all day. Gabe got up around 8:30 ate and went back down for a couple more hours. I crawled back in bed, and Zeus snuggled in beside me. He is a very snugly dog.
Todd went back to work today. He didn't get home until close to 7:00. He had a 5:00 appointment. I had gotten used to him being home with us. I didn't have fun sending him off for work this morning. But since we aren't independently wealthy, one of us has to go to work.
The UPS guy stopped at the neighbors, and Zeus started barking. He wouldn't stop. He barked for close to 15 minutes after the UPS man was gone. I think after a while he was doing it to get my goat. He was sitting on the back of the couch looking out the window. I would ignore him, and he would do his little half bark. If I didn't respond, he would do it again. He is like having another little kid in the house.
Not much to report today. Will head off to bed.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment