You have to love a day that starts with your son upchucking all over him and yourself. This could be the worst he as done. He had just nursed and was laying across my lap. Eruption of volcano Gabriel was over as quickly as it started leaving much in its wake. There was literally a puddle in my lap. Yuck! Got us both cleaned up and changed, now we are ready for the rest of the day. Did I mention that I also woke up with a headache and sinuses hurting?
After I got him changed, he was sitting on the floor in front of me trying to get his hands of Zeus. Zeus wasn't so sure about that. He wanted to come close and play, but Gabe's waving arms and quick grabs were a little more than he bargained for. He would lay down close enough that I could pet him but far enough away that Gabe couldn't reach him. He whined the whole time. Wait until Gabe can chase him all over the house.
This afternoon when I took Zeus out to take care of business, I couldn't believe how nice it was. It was beautiful. There was a nice breeze blowing, that was actually almost chilly. It was much better than it has been the last several days. We will take it.
I am about to reveal two things for the day that if you know me and you know Gabe will be quite shocking. So please if you are not sitting down, please do so. I do not want to be responsible for the injury of others. Here goes......Gabriel took his mostly usual 1 1/2 - 2 hour nap this morning.....but the shocker is that he then took a 2 - 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. Gasp! In the time he was sleeping, I put dishes away, did some pick up, cleaned off more of the kitchen counter and are you ready.....I dusted. I very much dislike dusting. I don't know why, but it is my lest favorite job. Gabriel usually only takes half hour naps after his good one in the morning. It is amazing what I can get done when he takes a good nap in the afternoon. He does so rarely that I had no idea I could accomplish so much, even dusting.
He was grouchy off and on all evening despite the good naps. He may be getting more teeth or something may be just a little out of sorts today. We will see what tomorrow brings.
Todd grilled chicken tonight for supper. It was wonderful. It wasn't quite as good as the fillets we had last night, but they were very good. We threw some veggies on the grill as well. Always makes for a quick, easy but very good supper.
Punkin is down for the night. Todd is already in bed. I think I will head that way too. The headache is gone but the sinuses are still hurting some, so it is off to bed for me.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment