The day started as any other. Got up, got Gabriel up, change and fed. Got myself fed. Then called the lady that was working on my pictures yesterday. She was going to try to run the order and CD again.
After Gabe got up from his morning nap and was fed again, we headed out to get the pictures. They had all of them this time with all of them on the CD. She gave the the CD and pictures that didn't print yesterday free. The pictures that printed that I already had she gave me for 7 cents a print. Once everything was done, I got 2 CD's (one missing 20 pictures) and around 419 pictures. The pictures ended up being 8.5 cents apiece. It started out that I have a coupon for 13 cents a print. It was a hassle, but I finally have them all (several times).
Todd and I had hair cut appointments this evening. Once we got our ears lowered, we made a Sam's run. Then we were homeward bound.
Todd is talking to one of his college friends. Gabe is on my lap "helping" me type. I will get him ready for bed pretty soon. We will be getting his pictures taken tomorrow morning. That will be a lot of fun, especially if he does as well as he did the last time. I am excited. Will put a few pictures on maybe tomorrow. He is growing so fast.
Well I am off to cut Gabe's fingernails. That is not a fun job, since he is so wiggly.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment