Not much to tell for the day. I woke Gabe up, so he wouldn't sleep too long and then not take a nap later. We already had a no nap day this week, and it wasn't fun.
The only thing really going on today was hair cut appointments. We used to go on Friday nights, but our gal changed her days to be at the shop. We went to our regular eat out place on hair but nights.
When we got home, I had Todd help me with an eBay purchase. He has bought off eBay before, but I haven't. Rather than me setting up an account that I probably won't use again for quite sometime, we went through his account. We got our new computer awhile ago, and I hadn't gotten my Office program yet. I am excited to get it installed and get my email switched and have Excel and Word again. This program will have other programs that I didn't have before. It will be fun playing with those.
Well that was my exciting day. Aside from having fun with my little guy!!! ; )
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I need to make a hair appointment.
I had to get Office with Word and Excel when I got my computer too. I guess it's the comfort of already knowing how to use those instead of learning a new program.
Enjoy yours when it comes! If you learn any nifty little tricks, please share. I know only the basics, enough to get me by. :-)
Post a Comment