....against mom's and children not feeling well at the same time. It just doesn't work out very well. We both got really good naps today, which helped us both a great deal. I have been battling a double ear and sinus infection. Gabe has a goopy yucky nose. Tis the season I guess.
Yesterday I was searching the Internet for a few people that I haven't been in contact with for several years. Amazingly I found 3 people. I sent emails to 2 of them, and have had a response from one of them. It is someone from high school. I don't know that we have been in contact since then, so it has been quite some time. I was really good to be in touch again. I look forward to keeping up with this person on a more regular basis.
I am tired and need some sleep. This is rather short, but that is how it is sometimes.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well what do you know?! I reconnected with a friend from high school yesterday too and am also looking forward to keeping up with this person a more regular basis! ;-)
Hope all are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment