This last week was a little bit busy for school. Wednesday was the school picnic. It was pretty chilly outside, but we went out for a while anyway. Then we came in and played a couple games, had lunch and the kids were dismissed at noon:15. : ) Thursday I was there in the morning for the last tests for the Sr. High. They each had a couple tests, then they were done. I stayed long enough to finish recording everything in my grade book. I didn't have very much. I had the tests they took and the assignments they turned in that day. Friday was graduations practice in the morning then lunch before they were dismissed. I brought Gabe home for his nap. Todd got home a little early for the day. He stayed with Gabe while I went to get pictures printed. I did a little shopping, while I waited for them to get done. I went to Kohl's and the new Hobby Lobby. I didn't get anything, but it was fun to look. I had a little project to finish when I got home. Then I needed to get ready to go to church for graduation. I spent a couple minutes with my girl that was graduating from 8th grade. She is an incredibly sweet girl. The whole night went very well. My uncle came to give the sermon/devotional. He did a really good job. Then it was time to go home and relax a little before bed.
Saturday we went to my cousin's (2nd cousin) graduation party. We didn't stay very long. Gabe was very shy for 15 minutes or so, then he found his comfort zone. He was feeling adventurous, so we decided we better go, before he had their house rearranged. By the time we got home, it was time to get him a snack, let him do a little running and go to bed.
Yesterday was mostly uneventful. I was up all night (and I do mean all night) not feeling well. I didn't go to church at all. Today I feel much better, just really tired. Other than that not much went on yesterday.
Gabe is trying to say several words. He is working on ball, book, water, night-night, bye-bye, dog, baby. We are still working on this throwing things. He isn't hitting nearly as much. Other than that he does really well. He has been putting down the water tonight. His diaper is going to weigh 100 pounds in the morning. : )
Well not much else. I have been having trouble getting this much done, so I think I will call it for now. Besides I need to check my laundry.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment