Friday, March 21, 2008

Relax and Running

We relaxed most of the day. Todd ran a couple of errands in the morning. Gabe and I stayed home and goofed around. We all got naps.

Todd had purple and yellow tulips sent to me. They are beautiful. He enjoys surprising me with flowers from time to time. I enjoy being surprised. He knows I love tulips, and they are perfect for Easter.

We tried a new pizza place in town. It is Old River Pizza Company. It was really good. We had a hard time deciding what kind of pizza to order, since so many of them sounded good. We ended up getting a half and half, so we could try a couple different ones. They were both very good.

Then we went to Target and the grocery store. By the time we got home it was getting late, and time for Gabe to go to bed. We let him stay up later then usual, so he could have a little running time, after being in shopping carts, a highchair and car seat for so much of the evening. He can sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: