There wasn't school today, therefore, Gabe and I got a late start again today. I got ready to go and then go him ready. We met Todd at his office and all went to lunch. It was good. Gabe didn't eat much, but he had breakfast a few hours before. Sometimes he doesn't eat a very good lunch until after he gets up from him nap. It depends on what time he is up in the morning and what time he has breakfast.
I got him home and put down for a nap. It was later than normal, and he slept later than usual. I had a feeling it would be more difficult getting him to bed tonight, and sure enough it was. He would cry a little, play a little, talk a little then it was silent. Then a little talking, whimpering then silent. It took longer than usual, but he eventually went to sleep.
Todd and I were both dragging again today. We both got naps too. We watched a little TV this evening. As we were watching Deal or No Deal, a news flash was scrolling across the bottom of the screen, that a little girl in Omaha was missing. She had been playing in the front yard, and they thought she wandered off. Then a couple little kids said they saw her get into a van. These stories bothered me before Gabe, now they really bother me. I told Todd, I used to hear these things and pray they would find the child. Now I pray so much harder and more often. Thankfully this story has a happy ending. They found the girl asleep at a relatives not far away. I can't imagine what the mother was going through during those hours her little one was missing. It would be awful.
We gave Zeus a bath tonight. Thursday nights are his bath nights, but for some reason, which I can't remember right now, he didn't get one last Thursday. We were going to do it Saturday, and when we remembered it was too late in the evening. Then we were going to do it last night, but Todd ended up with a headache. So tonight was the night. We now have a clean less stinky dog.
I enjoy looking at houses on the Internet that are for sale. I like looking at how rooms are laid out, what unique features they have, how they are decorated, etc. I know that may sound a little strange. I found a web site that has insanely expensive home for sale all over the United States and also other countries. I was looking in Europe (for a summer home, you know), and I saw Richard the Lion Heart's Castle built in 1178 is for sale. They have a few pictures of the inside, and it is amazing. I found some other castles and estates that were pretty impressive. There are some unbelievable homes out there. Of course, there are a bunch in the States that are nothing to sneeze at either.
Well I better get to bed. Gabe and I will be going to school for a little bit tomorrow. I will be going every day this week and next for play practice.
Happy Birthday Laurie!!!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment