Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm Blank

I sat here and looked at the computer screen hoping it would give me a clever title for the day. As you can see, it didn't. LOL!! Maybe tomorrow. Sigh.

We all slept in today. I got Gabe breakfast. Then got ready to go to Sam's and Walmart. I needed to get pictures printed to reformat the memory stick. I wanted to get it done very soon, because I am leery of taking more pictures when I am getting that error. I drove out to Sam's, and it was packed. And of course, so was Walmart. I then remembered why we plan trips to those 2 places days other than Saturday. I got the pictures ordered, looked around a little, then went to Walmart to pick the few things I needed there. I needed to kill an hour while I waited on the pictures. That was a long hour. I only needed a few things, and I can only shop for so long at Walmart and keep my nerves in tact. But I got the pictures and the few things I needed at Sam's and away I went. It actually wasn't as bad as is sometimes is.

When I got home, it was time to put Gabe down for his nap. Todd and I were both very wiped out and got naps too.

Watched the PBR, did the dishes, did Gabe's laundry, put Gabe to bed for the night, picked up toys, got my blog done and now I am off for bed. Well after I go get Gabe's clothes out of the dryer.

P.S. We have to change our clocks ahead tonight. Have I ever mentioned how annoyed I get everytime we have to do that. I won't get started. Laurie I know you love it too!!! : )

No comments: