Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No News, No Posts : )

Here is the deal, there hasn't been anything going on the last few days, therefore, I haven't done any posts. If I had, they would have read something like this: "Nothing at all happened today." "Nothing exciting today." "Gabe is good, we are good, not much else to report." So I decided to not bore you with boring posts of boring days. : ) Don't get me wrong, Gabe is by no means boring, but other than him there wasn't anything to jabber about. Not that I couldn't jabber about him, but you get the idea. Anyway......

The bank was closed yesterday giving Todd the day off. He and Gabe hung out for some quality time, while I went to school. I only had 3 of my 6 kids. Tyler and Tiffany are in TX. One other one was sick. Two of my 3 had major attitudes, leaving me with one happy student. I guess some days are just going to be that way.

Mom and dad are still in TX. They will be coming home on Friday. Ty and Tiff are coming home tomorrow. They were going to Mexico today. I haven't talked to anyone this evening, but I assume everything went fine.

We finally got Gabe's 9 months pictures hung up. We now have 10 pictures on this one wall in the living room. We will be adding more, once we get his year pictures back. By the way, I think it is just cruel they make you wait so long to get pictures back. Two weeks is what we have to wait. That is not right. We have some we need to get hung up in other places too. I love pictures!!! Is there such a thing as too many? Nah!!!!!

Gabe's new thing is to "run" from us. If we reach to get him out of bed or pick him up off the floor, he will scoot to the corner of his bed or the other side of the room. Laughing all the way, I might add. It is pretty funny. He is a crazy kid. He has also discovered that he can smash food on his tray. He will poke it with one little finger and smash it to pieces. Oh, my!!! : ) Who's kid is this anyway? :P

Not much of a catch up I know, but that is all she wrote.

No comments: