We all got up and got ready to go. Todd to work and Gabe and I to school. Todd isn't feeling the best. He has a snore throat and is feeling a little worn down. He came home a little early this afternoon to get a nap. I'm not sure if it helped much, but it sure didn't hurt any. Gabe and I didn't get home until after 5 sometime.
Tiffany and I read through the play this afternoon. That took awhile because we would get to laughing, or we would stop to discuss how we could do the scenery for that part. We had a lot of fun, but we took so long (because of the stops for scenery talk) by the end we were a little goofy. Mark got the CD and accompany stuff for it yesterday. We will probable start on songs and getting parts to students pretty soon. We would also like to figure out what we need for costumes fairly soon, since those will take some time. Oh, this is so much fun.
Our cordless phones (we have 2) are on the downward slide. One isn't working at all, except for the base. The other one the battery is shot after a few hours and wouldn't work at all yesterday, until Todd jiggled something. Mom and I went to OfficeMax tonight so I could get a new one. I got one that has 2 extra phones for other places in the house. Then we went to Walmart. I had a few things to pick up, and mom did a little shopping for the boys.
I got home in time to put Gabe to bed. I really haven't had much time with him today. Tomorrow we will have to have some serious mom/Gabe time.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment