Today was a half day for school. They had their Christmas parties, and then were done. We watched "A Christmas Carol". We got most of it watched anyway. I'm not sure they enjoyed it as much as I do, but that's okay.
Mark looked at the radar while he was at work and saw that we were supposed to get freezing rain and snow starting tonight. We had planned on heading to Todd's parent's on Saturday, but we decided to pack up and leave tonight to get ahead of the storm. I hadn't packed anything. I put Gabe down for a nap and got started on anything but his stuff. Once he was up, I got his stuff packed. It took forever to get everything together. We stopped by mom and dad's, and we were headed west.
We got to Wasua around 9:30. I was getting Gabe's things ready, when Todd came in and said he thought Gabe was hungry. He said, "I think Gabe is hungry, because he is eating dog food." Yuck!!! I knew the day would come that he would find Zeus' food. Yuck!!! We fed him some people food, but he was still ready to go. He didn't go to bed until close to midnight.
I don't know if we ended up getting any bad weather back home, but at least if there was any, we were ahead of it.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment