Not much to tell. School went fine. They were a little bit rowdy. Had one home sick, one there with a cough and everyone else was just a little rowdy. I got all their papers handed back to them (other than quizzes/tests). I collected their vocab/spelling books and got those recorded. Now everything is current.
We gave Gabe some juice this evening. It was a kind he hadn't had yet. The first couple of drinks he drank a little and went back to playing. On the third drink, he wouldn't put the cup down or let us take it away. When I did finally get it from him he cried. Not just any cry, but the lay your head down on the floor because we are really sad cry. It was so cute. We were cracking up.
Other than that not much. I started working on the house a little. With us being sick and not feeling up to doing much, the house has gotten a little out of hand. Todd started some laundry and I worked on clutter. Will work an some here and there through the week and by the weekend should have things pretty good again.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment