Gabe was up a little after 9:00. He was getting tired again around 11:30 or so, but by then I didn't want him to take any little naps. He was going to be close to eating again, which was another reason I didn't want him taking a nap. If he would have had a nap, he wouldn't have taken a good nap in the afternoon. All of that to say, I kept him up. I fed him around noon and laid him down at 12:30. He didn't go to sleep until 1:00, but slept until 3:15. He did good. After his nap, I fed him and tried his sippy cup again. I kept forgetting to give it to him. At first, he just sat there and looked at me. I squeezed a little in his mouth, and he immediately started slurping out water. He drank almost an ounce. He did really good. Of course, he wanted to play with the cup, but I didn't let him do that. I want him to figure out that it is to drink out of not one more toy he can fling off his highchair. Although he will do that plenty even after he gets it figured out.
Todd got home a little late today (not much). He had an appointment kind of late in the afternoon. We had supper and then were off to church. Now it is bed time. If this post doesn't make sense, it's because I'm tired.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment