Lack of sleep has gotten me, I'm wiped out tired. When Todd got home, he took Gabe, and I tried to get a nap. I dozed off for a very little bit but not enough to make a difference. I should sleep good tonight. We shall see.
Mom and dad got home today. The fair is a long haul; I know they are glad to be home. Hopefully they can get a little rest before they jump into much work here on the home front.
We had a pretty big storm come through this evening. We had high winds, heavy rain, thunder and lightning. Gabe did pretty good with it. The first few thunder booms scared him, but we reassured him, and he did fine after that. We didn't lose power, nor did mom and dad. They said on the news that about 18,000 people were without power. One area in Omaha was hit hard. They had a lot of trees down and power lines down. Thankfully we made it without any damage. We have one tree in all of our yard. In the time we have lived here, it has been hit with lightning and wind has taken out a couple branches. This time if came out fine.
Gabe had pears tonight. The first bite he wrinkled up his nose. The second bite he wrinkled up his nose and then gave a full body shutter. After that he downed them like they were the best thing he had ever had. He was back to grabbing at his spoon again. That can sure make a mess. He was so tired tonight; he went down at 9:00. I was afraid he would sleep for half an hour and be up ready to go, but he never made a peep.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment