Saturday, August 4, 2007

Just a Saturday

Well I stayed up too late last night finishing Robin McGraw's book. It was very good. I recommend it to any and all. I was so disgusted with the reviews I read on a particular Christian book website, that I got on and wrote my own. Some were complaining that it was being tauted as a Christian book but lacked scripture and mention of God. Other thought she was just trying to promote her husband (like he needs help, he gets some of the highest ratings). They were very closed minded in what they said, so I did my own, for what it is worth. Anyway I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others, if they asked.

We went to the hardware store today, then the grocery store and then home. Later I ran to another grocery store and then home. Did a load of Gabe's laundry. I just need to get it folded and put away. Can't do that until tomorrow, since he is asleep right now.

Finally the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) was on this weekend. It hasn't been on for 3-4 weeks. The bad thing is that the event was 2 weekends ago and aired tonight. The PBR sent out an email after the event and told who won, yet it wasn't set to air for another couple weeks. That is the 2nd time they have done this. Oh well, I still love watching it. It takes a little away from it when you already know who wins. Again, oh well........

No comments: