

You know that rule that says, to every rule there is an exception? That would be Gabriel. He never gets up in the morning with a poopy diaper. This morning he did. He always (almost) goes back to sleep for a really good nap after he has his first feeding of the day. Today he didn't. If he doesn't get his morning nap, he won't take a long nap during the day, just half hour ones here and there. Today he took a half hour nap after his first feeding and a long nap in the afternoon. He is definitely not a predictable child. Not that any of them really are, but he is for sure not.
It has been a quiet day. I have puttered around doing little odd jobs. Nothing too spectacular or exciting, just stuff.
Gabriel was in the Exersaucer playing, when daddy got home. He started jumping, giggling and laughing. I think he was a little excited to see dad. I'm not sure, more just a guess on my part. It was fun watching him get so excited to see Todd. I know Todd thought it was pretty great too.
It has been a quiet day. I have puttered around doing little odd jobs. Nothing too spectacular or exciting, just stuff.
Gabriel was in the Exersaucer playing, when daddy got home. He started jumping, giggling and laughing. I think he was a little excited to see dad. I'm not sure, more just a guess on my part. It was fun watching him get so excited to see Todd. I know Todd thought it was pretty great too.
He is a bit of a challenge to feed these days. He has started blowing bubbles several times during each feeding. It used to be once in a while. Now it is all the time. He is also "talking" while he eats. Again much more consistent then before. For now it is taking a wee bit longer for his meals. Other than that, he is doing very well with his cereal and green beans. Later this week, I will add peas.
Zeus was a little off today. He didn't eat his treat, usually a good indication his tummy doesn't feel good. When we trim his nails, it takes both of us. The first time we did it, one of us had to literally pin him on the couch while the other clipped. Now I hold him sitting in front of me, and Todd clips. It is much easier. Tonight I look over and Todd his clipping them by himself. Zeus just laid there and let him do it. We were stunned. He got a treat after the trim, eat it and the one from earlier that he hadn't eaten. He is back to himself. Who knows what was going on with him. He is another exception to all the rules.
Not much more to tell. We watched a little TV, had supper and some family time. Now it is time to unwind. I leave you with a picture of Gabriel with oatmeal on his face and up his nose.
The one on top you can really see his blue eyes. The picture below it is how I found him after he woke up from his nap. That look cracks me up. It's like he's saying, "What mom? I didn't do it."
The one on top you can really see his blue eyes. The picture below it is how I found him after he woke up from his nap. That look cracks me up. It's like he's saying, "What mom? I didn't do it."
No comments:
Post a Comment