Do you ever have one of those days that are very productive, but when you look around it doesn't appear as though you did anything? That was today. I got several loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away. Sorted a couple of clothes drawers. Get a few other things put away. Like I said, it doesn't look like I accomplished much.
Gabe did good today. He got in about a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning and a couple 1/2 hour naps throughout the rest of the day. He is eating his oatmeal really well. I don't mix it with rice anymore. He is getting the sitting down. He isn't ready to be without a hand close by to catch him, but he will sit for longer stretches without support.
I am very tired, so I think I will call it a day.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment