We were all able to sleep in this morning. When I got up with Gabriel, Todd was already up watching a movie. He is watching the newest of a thousand "King Kong" movies. It was the worst movie I've seen in a long time. Every bug and creature were huge, the acting was bad, it would go for 15-20 minutes without a single line being said and the ending was the worst. A "B" movie at it's best (or worst). Wow!!!
This afternoon I gave Gabriel some green beans again. He didn't want to eat them this time. He made faces, gagged, spit them out, stuck out his tongue and refused. It was pretty funny considering how well he took them last night. I tried them again in the evening. The first bite he gave me a look. I found myself giving him a look back. Then I started smiling at him, telling him how good they are and what a good job he was doing. He started eating them like they were the best things in the world. I had read online that if you make a face while you are feeding them something, they will take their cue from you. It seemed to be true this time.
I made a quick trip to Target and the grocery store. Other than that we here home all day. This evening we finished hanging Gabe's picture. We also hung the frames for the ones we will be getting back next week.
Over all just a quiet relaxing day at home.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment