I forgot to mention that yesterday Gabriel had peas for the first time. I gave him the first bite, and he just ate it. There was no reaction at all. He did that for the majority of the meal. He made a face one of the last bites. That was it.
I got up and puttered around until Gabe woke up. Got ready to go, got Gabe fed and ready to go. Today was the day to pick up Gabe's pictures. I was very excited to see them. You don't get a true picture of how they are going turn out when you are looking at the little computer screen that they show them on.
Grandma was going to watch Gabe, while I went to Omaha for his pictures. Grandma and Grandpa were going to Mark and Sharon's, so I took him out to their house.
Drove over to Penney's, which was a test of my patience. Todd says I turn into a completely different person when I drive. He is right. I get a little aggressive and cranky. Sharon loves riding with me, because she gets a good laugh. Anyway made it there in one piece. They of course, print more pictures that you can't refuse buying. It took me all of 10 minutes in and out. From there I went to Todd's office for him to see the pictures. By the way, they turned out really good. Getting out of the parking lot at the mall was another test of patience. They had construction that I couldn't get past, got to the exit and it was a one way going south. I need to go north. Finally got turned around in another parking lot to head the way I needed to go. Got to Todd's work and showed a bunch of people the pictures. Several people looked at me and asked where Gabe was. I explained that he was with Grandma. Then they would scowl and say, "Well you better bring him next time." I decided it would detrimental to my health to go to Todd's office without Gabe again.
Ran to Target for a couple things before picking up Gabriel. Grandma said he did really good. Got him and his things packed and headed for home. Todd got home, fed Gabe, spent a little time with Todd and was off to Mark and Sharon's again. Yesterday was Tanea's 8th birthday, and we were getting together for her birthday tonight. Todd stayed home to done the lawn, since it hadn't been done in several weeks. His mom is coming for the weekend, and he wanted it done, so he didn't have to do it while she was here.
Got home again and vacuumed. For some reason I blow a breaker 3 or 4 times while trying to vacuum making it take a little longer. But I got it done. I needed to get it done before I put Gabe down. He was so tired. I slept a total of 1 hour 20 minutes all day. He was so tired, he cried the whole time I was feeding him. He would open his mouth for a bit, cry, eat a bite, cry and so it went. He was out pretty quick once I laid him down. Now it is late, and I need sleep.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment